NBC has the chimes. Yahoo has their yodel. But there's so much more to it than that.
Every brand needs a unique sound, what DMI calls its soundDNA®, to help build emotional connection and memorability.
To uncover a brand's soundDNA, DMI's music marketing programs all start with a customized sound strategy. Any sound component can and should align with the visual and verbal elements of a brand to complete the overall brand essence.
Things to think about:
- Audio Logo: Can your brand use an Audio Logo?
- Music/Theme Song: Is your brand associated with a piece of music or theme song (either licensed or an original work)
- Voiceover: Is your brand male or female? Old or young sounding? Energetic or laid back? Does it have a regional or foreign accent?
- Advertising/TV: Don’t practice random acts of music! Does your brand sound change from ad to ad?
- Product sound/Sound Design: What opportunities are there to integrate sound into your product design?
- Music programming: DMI are leaders in developing and integrating branded soundscapes for spaces (in-store, in-flight, in-theatre) as well as streaming online radio stations
- On hold: Don’t forget the optimization of your call centers and corporate headquarters
Let us help.